Monday, May 9, 2011

Drunk French Guy

 Remember when I told you I was a party virgin and I got invited to a friend's birthday party? Well I'm not that 'pure' anymore. haha.

So my father and I got invited by a friend of his to this fancy dinner party thingy. You know like one of those ballroom party or stuff. The dinner was meant to host an event to welcome a former football player...
Nah, you don't wanna hear those stuff. I don't need to bore you.

Let's skip to a part where we went to the after party to bar near that place. It's not like one of those empty pub with very dim light. Well the lights are dim, but there are lots of it. It's so crowded I kinda felt like it was a club, but bar-shaped. You know what I mean.

Of course, I can' t get in there by my own. I was with my dad so I got in. You know because I'm still in school. Actually there was a long line (see I told ya it's like a club) so it actually was my father's friend (kind of like my uncle) that got us in.

I wasn't with my dad all the time. So then when it got pretty late, or got started. A drunk french guy approached me talking to me with his french accent. I don't know was it his accent or because he's too drunk he's a wacko but everytime he talked I had to say "I'm sorry?" and had him repeat what he said. It was the first time someone I completely don't know hit on me on a bar. So I was really new to this and I didn't know how to make him go away. So before anything when he said "Can I buy you a drink?" here comes the punch line
"You know I'm fourteen, right?"


Awkward~ (well, for him)



I'm pretty sure his friends made fun of him the next day. It was pretty awesome, and funny hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment