Sunday, May 8, 2011

Turkish Grand Prix

Just watched turkish grand prix with my dad tonight. It was great, but not that great. Don't get it wrong, the race was cool but there was another show in that sports bar. You see, in my country football is the most favored sport. And tonight there was a football game between Manchester United and Chelsea. So we couldn't hear anything from the race because of the crowd cheering for football. That's one, and I thought the race starts at eight, but turns out it started at seven so we watched it kinda late.

The coolest part was when Webber over took Alonso. My dad is a big fan of Ferrari especially in Michael Schumacher's era. And I, am a big fan of Red Bull. So it was pretty cool for the both of us. Good job Webber, sweet overtake


Vettel now has 93 points in the world championship from Hamilton on 59, as Webber jumps ahead of Button with 55 to 46. Alonso is fifth with 41. In the constructors’ stakes, Red Bull have 148 to McLaren’s 105 and Ferrari’s 65, with Renault on 42 and Mercedes 2 (source)

Oh come on vettel you're making this easy. On the other hand, I'm so proud of you~


You know it's pretty funny that Webber got 5th in Australia, 4th in Malaysia, 3rd in China, and 2nd in Turkey. Hopefully he'll get first in Spain (sorry, Vettel)


I only talked about Red Bull, here is the full article



No comments:

Post a Comment