Sunday, February 13, 2011

Anorexic

"Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight and an obsessive fear of gaining weight, often coupled with a distorted self image[1][2] which may be maintained by various cognitive biases[3] that alter how the affected individual evaluates and thinks about her or his body, food and eating"


I haven't eat in a week and I'm scared- really I'm scared of becoming an anorexic. When I said nothing in a week, I didn't literally mean nothing well I ate sometimes but still it's almost nothing at all. Of course I drink a lot of water and some milk. 


At first it was just an act to show my Mum that I don't really eat that much. She was mocking me all the time about me overeating. I didn't even eat that much. Sure sometimes, I was hungry or at least have that 'want to eat' feeling but I made a commitment and I made it through. 


I done it and I lost around 6-7 pounds this week. The plan just for a week, but I still really want to continue this and eating make me uncomfortable. This is dangerous, this is what I'm scared of: "I still really want to continue this and eating make me uncomfortable" Sure now, I'm still fat and really need to get this fat out. But I'm scared if this continues, you know, being too skinny- underweight, wrinkled, wounded, or even die.


I'm not hungry. I'm never hungry. I really can't eat :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment