Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Go Crazy, Baby

So there I was just looking music videos on youtube just for found and I accidentally found a song of Aerosmith from the nineties. I didn't really like the song, but I just watched the video. But the pictures, well the story of the video- I loved it. Hours later I looked up about this music video; I wanted to know how this song was on the nineties. Well I found that it was Liv Tyler (Steven Tyler's daughter) and Alicia Silverstone cast as the chicks (that's why the blonde looked kinda familiar to me. I knew her on clueless). But due to the repetition of the song, I learned to like it. So now I just can't stop listening to it.



As you know I'm like obsessed, well obsessed would not be a proper word for it- but I just like everything smells like the nineties, anything. Movies, songs, pictures, style anything you name it. So that's why when I see this video I liked it straight away. Well I actually just want to know what was it like in the nineties. I'll tell you more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment